 Trains / *11109 (-10)
  Re: Tank Car Mania Continues

(...) Dont, the buffer melts the plastic. I have tried it, and it melts the plastic. Same with acrylic. kai (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Large Buildings?

"Duane Hess" <DNJHESS@ZDNETMAIL.COM> wrote in message news:GAApFH.K8J@lugnet.com... (...) sad to say, Metro Terminus is no more It has been demolished to make way for a ? who knows what However, another version has emerged in its place - albeit (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tank Car Mania Continues

(...) As opposed to 6 wide ? Hmmm... a tank car in brown... brown cylinder halves from 6617, brown train wagon ends from 7104... where else have brown parts been popping up lately ? Ray (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  LAST DAY FOR VOTING - Town building contest

Just a reminder that your votes need to be in by midnight PST tonight (that's 3am EST on Saturday :-) ). If you haven't registered with me and you want to vote, do it ASAP! See (URL) how to register, and (URL) for links to all the entries. Kevin (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Trains Trains and Train Shows.

(...) Heheh - I recall making a color-coded diagram that showed each zone and it's controller; Can't see to recall where it got to though... 8-) SRC L#765 (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Tank Car Mania Continues

(...) Hello, I just thought I would add my 2 cents here. I use to use Brasso without pre-sanding and as a lot of people noted that takes an incredibly long time and is hard on the fingers and the sinuses. Then I went to 600 grit sandpaper which (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tank Car Mania Continues

I was thinking along the same line, but haven't tried my 'still in the box since X-mass' Dremel tool with a buffing wheel, since I don't have a grinder/buffer. Any one tried this? SteveB LOL while thinking about forgetting to changing the wheel and (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Engine and bulding made with LegoStudio camera.

Some first tests: www.hot.ee/sonnich/building.zip (430K) (URL) (700K) The "building" is an idea for which I don't how to finish. Maybe an station of a town hall or... The engine is an idea which is almost finished. I guess it is hard to see the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Re: Tank Car Mania Continues

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek writes: . (...) I've had success using "white rouge" buffing compound from your local Sears or hardware store. That and a small buffing wheel on a bench grinder leaves a smooth finish. The Sears white compound is (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tank Car Mania Continues

(...) Would brake fluid also work? -Harvey (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact