 Trains / *11094 (-5)
  Re: Old whistle train on ebay

(...) Hi Sonnich, I have both types of the whistle controlled trains. Set: 118 (drives in just one direction - same as 139A) and set: 138 (same as 139 wich has a IC and drives forward and backward). I got the 139A a sealed in box and it works fine (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Large Buildings?

"Duane Hess" <DNJHESS@ZDNETMAIL.COM> wrote in message news:GA9D6C.Btx@lugnet.com... (...) so (...) Take a look at my Metro Terminus (URL) is 3x2 48 stud baseplates floor area, and uses same baseplates for roof regards lawrence (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tank Car Mania Continues

Well, I have 64 of the white panels now (and I still have about 20 of the R2D2s & C3P0s after giving some to my daughters class). Brasso and Toothpaste and Goof-Off all took too long and left me with a headache. The hand sander with a light grit did (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Tank Car Mania Continues

(...) <snip> (...) Nice work. If you like that sort of thing (8 wide... :-) ) or even if you don't! Thanks for sharing these. Tell us about the sanding! Did you consider using Brasso like everyone else seems to? Do you think you took much actual (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Tank Car Mania Continues

I finally managed to finish the detail on my two versions of the tank car. The first version is a standard grey tank car using 7106 Droid Escape Pod parts. The grey car is three "pod segements" long. The second car uses the same set but the white (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact