 Trains / *10789 (-10)
  Re: subway info?

(...) Because all the criminals hate riding the T??? :-) FUT .fun ++Lar (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: subway info?

Thanks for describing Park St. Station, that was exactly what I was thinking of when I said "complex underground trackage" but I couldn't remember the name. I forgot that I have a T map in my computer bag, as well as a T token, a BART card with some (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: German Trains, 1930s and 40s ??

(...) Shaun I have a pre war german postcard with a lovely steam train on it. I can scan it for you if you like. Michael Pratt (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: subway info?

(...) The T gets pretty crowded at rush hour also. I'm mostly thinking of the graffitti, though I supose some of that may be put on during the day. I guess it's possible that Boston has somewhat better behaved people (1), but I've been surprised at (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: subway info?

(...) There's even just a bit of El. on the Green Line (though I think it's dramatically reduced from what it once was). I think they're running a restored PCC on the Green Line now for special occaisions. At least one of those stations has a couple (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Harry P. Movie Trailer / Hogwarts Express Train

(...) lol What is interesting about this engine is that it closely resembles James from TtTE, which my son and I have already modeled: (URL) appears that a few modifications and one would have the Hogwarts Express engine... lol I was curious to see (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

  German Trains, 1930s and 40s ??

Hi all, Does anyone know of an online source that has pictures of German trains from the 1930s and 40s? In particular I'm looking for pictures of the engines (locomotives? please forgive me, my train parlance is substandard ;) ... any help, or any (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I<whatever>LTC summary

"Larry Pieniazek" <lpieniazek@mercator.com> wrote in message news:G9Kr6L.FEJ@lugnet.com... (...) we (...) pairlist? (...) Lists exists and Steve and I have communicated a fair amount with respect to adding names to it. I excpect that Steve will be (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: subway info?

(...) It's been years since I've been on the T or even driving in Boston, but I forgot about those electric buses. Way cool. And the T on Commonwealth ave, I used to love riding that.... One thing I have (...) I never thought of that, it makes (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Old spareparts

(...) This is hit or miss. There are some accessories that will be in high demand (for example the largest red steam engine wheels) and some that won't (for example the spare contact brushes for 12V motors) be in as much demand. But ya, I expect (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact