 Town / 9340
Re: Bad Axe Theater and Generic Theater
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 13:59:23 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jon Hutchison wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Jonathan Lopes wrote:

The first was a target of mine for quite a while: The Bad Axe Theater in
Michigan:
<http://www.mdpl.org/Gift%20Shop/Books/popcornpalaces.html>

Doing further research, I found the building, aside from street level, to be
quite boring.  So, I dressed it up slightly.
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=224863>

I think the red marquee takes a little away from the trans colored elements,
unfortunately.  But, I am pleased with the overall design of it.

Wow! I am always amazed at your work! I especally like the Bad Axe Theater.  How
did you get the gaps in the tan smooth plates beside the red door?

Hi Jon,

Thanks!  The tan tiles are facing 'studs out' using tan technic bricks behind
them.

Thanks again,

Jonathan