 Town / 9337
Re: Bad Axe Theater and Generic Theater
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2007 03:40:32 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jonathan Lopes wrote:

The first was a target of mine for quite a while: The Bad Axe Theater in
Michigan:
<http://www.mdpl.org/Gift%20Shop/Books/popcornpalaces.html>

Doing further research, I found the building, aside from street level, to be
quite boring.  So, I dressed it up slightly.
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=224863>

I think the red marquee takes a little away from the trans colored elements,
unfortunately.  But, I am pleased with the overall design of it.

Wow! I am always amazed at your work! I especally like the Bad Axe Theater.  How
did you get the gaps in the tan smooth plates beside the red door?

jon