 Town / 9188
Re: Brooklyn's Engine 226
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:27:00 GMT

In lugnet.town, James Garrett wrote:
   In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
   In lugnet.town, James Garrett wrote:

   Good thing you do not build skyscrapers!

My goodness. Thank you. Not to worry, no skyscrapers for me in the near future. I really need to improve my vehicle building skills first.

That’s a relief! ;)

By the way, since you seem to like firestations, here is a picture I took of the old downtown firestation in Detroit, Michigan. http://www.maj.com/gallery/DecoJim/DowntownDetroit/firedept01.jpg This is directly across the street from Cobo Hall where NMRA National Train Show is being held in 2007! If you like architecture in general, you can find some of my architectural photos by going to www.maj.com and searching on “Detroit”. -Jim

Thanks. I have been to your maj.com folders quite a few times. I had noticed that fire station in there before as well. I just love the bay doors.

I have a few ideas in mind for my next series of buildings as well as adding a few more diners to my collection. Currently, though, I am working on a diorama that I am very excited about. I have to get out this weekend and do a little more research on it.

Best,

Jonathan