 Town / 9178
Re: Manchester Diorama
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 21 Oct 2006 01:14:50 GMT

"Tim Gould" <tgould.lego(AT@)gmail(DOT.)com> wrote in message
news:J7Fup9.F4A@lugnet.com...
Hi all,

I've finally decided to finally post pictures of my little home diorama
that
I've been making on-and-(mostly)off for the last three or so years. It's
based
loosely on the Northern Quarter and Salford areas in Manchester and is
arranged
to show the city at night.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=180005
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/timgould/Buildings/ManchesterDio/00.jpg>>

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=180005 BS>

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/gambort/274572650/ Flickr>

Tim:

Very cool diorama.  I really like how all the buildings are crowded
together.  The street level camera angles give an almost claustrophobic feel
to the scenes.  Very realistic.  Also, as others have mentioned, very cool
downspouts using the rifles.

Tim