 Town / 9172
Re: Manchester Diorama
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:51:37 GMT

I like the eye-level photography, it always gives more of an impression of ‘being there’. The grey wall through the railway bridge gives a good backscene without being a complicated build. Whats behind the curved blue fence down the alley? Any chance of a shot down thealley between the viduact and the side of the building too? Its a pity the tower block isn’t visible above the roofs in the street level shots, e.g. poking above the train in this shot, possibly something to think about when placing the building in your next dio?

Tim