 Town / 9173
9172  |  9174
Subject:
Wheelie Pop
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 17:51:36 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Some of you may know that the NELUG train layout has a very large Ammusement Park on the layout. Other than the trains this is the biggest draw of our layout, some might even argue that it is THE major draw of the layout.

Anyway I decide to take a brake from building Trains, Skyscrapers, and other structures to try my hand at a ride. I decided to go with a “kiddie” type ride seeing that I am a newbie to this stuff. This is a pretty common ride with a little bit of a twist.

I present “Wheelie Pop”

This links to a small movie which is the best way to view automated creations...

-Eric Kingsley