 Town / 913
912  |  914
Subject:
Activity suggestions for a town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 15:45:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I'm building a small town, 4*5 plates big. I have some pretty good suggestions
for activities to add to a town, I'm using some of them and am planning to use
all.

Forestmen's Target Range:
Build a small tower or similar, add the big green leaves, and you have the
"shop". Complete with treasure chests and barrels. Then put the target plate 30-
40 studs away from the shop, complete with spears/bows and forestmen. I have a
maid too, she's giving the lucky winners prices.

Futuron guy's wild space ride:
Build a small spaceship in the futuron colours, of course you can use another
space-theme if you like, then attach some hinges to the bottom of it so that it
can swing in all directions. Just complete with fence to protect people from
getting to close, and a futuron minifig.

Jungle Ruler's zoo:
I love this one. Use the jungle ruler minifigs from the adventurers sets, and
have them run a zoo. I bought two of the smallest sets and used the statues as
entrance. My zoo has spiders, horses, piranhas, an icebear, a tiger baby (the
orange striped kitten from the Belville Fairy set), and a whole island for the
monkeys! The monkeys have a large tree to climb in, and a mountain. Those big
BASIC flowers look great as jungle flowers!

Arctic ski-slope:
This is the one I haven't built yet, and I probably never will, it's hard to
find large white plates. The arctic guys could have a ski-slope, and rent skis
to people who want to ski. The grey skis would be the "normal" ones, and the
ice-planet anti-freeze skis the "super" ones (super-expensive, that is...). The
ski slope would be white plates on hinges, and instead of a lift, the arctic
guys would drive people up the slope with their snow-vessels.

I hope I gave you some good inspiraton!

--Tobias