 Town / 917
Re: Activity suggestions for a town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 17:14:33 GMT

In lugnet.town, Brad Hamilton writes:
I can't wait to see pictures!

Perhaps you'll need to wait a while :-)
The town is not finished yet, I still need to buy 3 packs of road-plates and 2
green building plates. BTW, those green plates are *expensive*! A quick
calculation tell me that the Swedish price for them are $6.25, is that more than
in the US? I think that $2 would be enough!
($2 is what I'd like for *every* set :-D)

Anyway, I know something I forgot:
"Pirate Joes Fishin' hole":
Build a pool, 8*36 studs big. Edges of gray plates, water of blue. If you have
enough of those light-blue belville plates, use them as water. Build a fence
around the pool, and a small bridge across it. Here, Joe the pirate rents a
fishing rod to people whp pays him. Then, they can fish for the big shark in the
pool! Do I need to say that you should put a lego shark in  there too?

--Tobias