 Town / 914
Re: Activity suggestions for a town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 02:20:35 GMT

I can't wait to see pictures!

Tobias Möller <tobias.moller@telia.com> wrote in message
news:Fst54I.793@lugnet.com...
I'm building a small town, 4*5 plates big. I have some pretty good • suggestions
for activities to add to a town, I'm using some of them and am planning to • use
all.

Forestmen's Target Range:
Build a small tower or similar, add the big green leaves, and you have the
"shop". Complete with treasure chests and barrels. Then put the target • plate 30-
40 studs away from the shop, complete with spears/bows and forestmen. I • have a
maid too, she's giving the lucky winners prices.

Futuron guy's wild space ride:
Build a small spaceship in the futuron colours, of course you can use • another
space-theme if you like, then attach some hinges to the bottom of it so • that it
can swing in all directions. Just complete with fence to protect people • from
getting to close, and a futuron minifig.

Jungle Ruler's zoo:
I love this one. Use the jungle ruler minifigs from the adventurers sets, • and
have them run a zoo. I bought two of the smallest sets and used the • statues as
entrance. My zoo has spiders, horses, piranhas, an icebear, a tiger baby • (the
orange striped kitten from the Belville Fairy set), and a whole island for • the
monkeys! The monkeys have a large tree to climb in, and a mountain. Those • big
BASIC flowers look great as jungle flowers!

Arctic ski-slope:
This is the one I haven't built yet, and I probably never will, it's hard • to
find large white plates. The arctic guys could have a ski-slope, and rent • skis
to people who want to ski. The grey skis would be the "normal" ones, and • the
ice-planet anti-freeze skis the "super" ones (super-expensive, that • is...). The
ski slope would be white plates on hinges, and instead of a lift, the • arctic
guys would drive people up the slope with their snow-vessels.

I hope I gave you some good inspiraton!

--Tobias