 Town / 9096
Re: Local snack-bar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2006 17:13:55 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well, I have finally gotten all the missing pieces together and finished building the actual model, so here it is:

MOCpages: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/21893

Brickshelf: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=194982

I had to make some changes due to little mistakes I didn’t notice in the digital model but was actually surprised at how well everything worked out in the end and how solid the building (especially the roof) turned out to be. I counted on a lot more problems due to my inexperience. However, I did end up raising the roof by one brick-height to make the model look more like the original. I also had to add a second layer of plates underneath the base-plates and had to take the tiles underneath the door out to get it to actually work. Other than that I didn’t have to make any big changes, so I’m happy about how the little thing turned out and am anxious to start on my next building ;)

I hope you like it as well,

Robert