 Town / 9043
Re: Local snack-bar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 19:21:23 GMT

Ok, I changed the bench and accordingly icreased the size of the base of model. I didn’t redo the bench quite in the way that you told me to, but I actually like this version, so I hope you do too:

The back end of the bench only sits on 1x1 tiles, which is the reason I had to change the base around a little bit.

I also went ahead and ordered all the missing parts, so you can expect to see the real thing in a couple weeks at latest.