 Town / 9039
Re: Local snack-bar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2006 13:02:52 GMT

   That is one great MOC! If that is your second “pretty” one then you’re doing just fine. I like the roof, and the SNOT on the back is pretty cool. I’m guessing that’s a bus stop on the side?
SNIP

Thanks for your compliments. The bench is just supoosed to be a bench for people to eat their snacks on. It’s actually more decorational, just like the original bench (all my friends who live here and have seen my pictures argued with me that there even was a bench there until I showed it to them on the photos :) ).