 Town / 9036
Re: Local snack-bar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2006 17:13:48 GMT

What a cute building! I think that's a great choice of prototype, Robert -
small, characterful, and a few non-rectangular features to make it an
interesting challenge to build - and you've really done a good job of
catching the character. I especially like the D-baskets used as garbage bins
below the counter, and all the neatly compressed equipment inside.

Great job, I look forward to seeing more :-)

Kevin
Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com
BrickLink Lego parts store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1
The Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): http://www.bricksmiths.com