 Town / 9060
Re: DSNY Streetsweeper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 13:05:25 GMT

In lugnet.town, Chris Leach wrote:

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
I was recently inspired to take a closer look at a DSNY Street sweeper and this
is what I have come up with:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=196247>

Very sharp sweeper!Very nice detail for such a compact truck....brushes are
neat. I must have missed it when Larry put it on our layout...looks good on
there next to all my datails(trafficlights,fences etc.) mayybe not as cool as
your streets but still..Chris MichLTC

Thanks!  Yes, I am glad I was able to get your fencing and 'brick' columns in
the shot.

Jonathan