 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 3480
3479  |  3481
Subject:
DSNY Streetsweeper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:30:44 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I was recently inspired to take a closer look at a DSNY Street sweeper and this
is what I have come up with:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=196247>

Thanks to Sid Dinsay for sending me the two missing slope elements.

Here is a picture of the real thing:

<http://www.nyc.gov/html/dsny/html/about/equipment_street-sweeper.shtml>

There are two special pictures in the folder as well:

1 from NMRA in Philly recently.  (Thanks, Lar!)

And,

1 with my first version (my first MOC afer getting back into the hobby)

Thoughts and comments?

Thanks,

Jonathan