 Town / 9050
Re: DSNY Streetsweeper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:18:06 GMT

In lugnet.town, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
   I was recently inspired to take a closer look at a DSNY Street sweeper and this is what I have come up with:

Outstanding! Great solution for the brushes.

About the only thing missing are the mirrors - how about a frying pan stuck in a headlight brick on the left and a 1x2 tile jammed into a clip on the right?

Marc Nelson Jr.

Thanks! I had thought about the mirrors but hadn’t tried anything. I was concerned it would look silly with something there in place for them. But, I guess I won’t know unless I try.

I like your suggestions and will give them a shot.

Thanks again.

Jonathan