 Town / 9048
Re: DSNY Streetsweeper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 16:53:56 GMT

In lugnet.town, Timothy Gould wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
I was recently inspired to take a closer look at a DSNY Street sweeper and this
is what I have come up with:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=196247>

Once again some lovely work, Jonathan. All those angles are very nicely executed
to give it a highly realistic look.

Tim

Thanks, Tim.  And, thank you very much for the inspiration to redo it:

<http://news.lugnet.com/announce/moc/?n=3407>

Jonathan