 Town / 9016
Re: Canal Street
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 11 Jul 2006 13:07:27 GMT

In lugnet.town, Chris Leach wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Jonathan Lopes wrote:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=193311>

John,Great looking new street..I like the El(it reminds me of mine:-)  ).The
dinner looks good in those colors along with the neat gabage truck.Of course the
dark red building looks good.On a side note it was great meeting you theis past
weekend and of course thatnks for the insperation for the brown,red/redbrown
train shed.Chris MichLTC

Hi Chris,

Likewise, it was very nice meeting you and talking with you as well.  Thanks
very much for taking the time to walk me through the club layout.

Thanks for the reply too.  I like the dark red building, but think it needs more
detail.  The facade is very flat.  I was disappointed that it used most of my
recently purchased dark red bricks and also with the cost involved so I left it
as is for the time being.  Once I get over the initial expense, maybe I'll put a
little more money into it.  I have spent close to $100.00 on the dark red
building and for me that is way to much.

I have always wanted an EL.  This was my fist one back in 1998 or 1999 when I
first got back into the hobby:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=4462>

I had to move and didn't have the space until now to have a layout.  The drag
with an EL is that it hides the buildings around it . . .

Thanks once again.

Jonathan