 Town / 9011
Re: Canal Street
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 2006 21:13:43 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
In addition to meeting lots of builders I admire and getting tons of inspiration
to build, my trip to NMRA in Philly enabled me to pick-up the bricks I needed to
complete this street on my layout.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=193311>

Uh, are those hookers?
:D

Very nice work.  I love the contouring of the dumptruck.  And the use of 1x1
tiles on the corners of the yellow building to simulate shoddy/rotting brickwork
is brilliant.  Again, very nice work.