 Town / 8965
Re: Skyscraper MOC: David Stott Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 23 May 2006 01:31:17 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Thank you for all of your generous comments. This MOC is my third Lugnet post and guess the third time is the charm.

My previous two came and went rather quietly with 1 or 2 responses (while posts such as a swastica spaceship generated massive attention - not all good I admit).

It took me a while, but I finally realized the full importance of color in constructing Lego MOCs. My Fisher Building was built in white to keep costs down but it probably would look better in tan. By the way... anyone got about 50,000 tan bricks of assorted sizes that they can let go cheap?

-Jim