 Town / 8952
Skyscraper MOC: David Stott Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2006 22:23:18 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Greetings fellow builders:

I have just completed a 7.5 foot high skyscraper MOC:

A Lego model of the David Stott Building, a 37 story art deco office tower erected in Detroit during 1929:

I am planning on bringing this building to the NMRA 2006 display as part of MichLTC.

To see more please click here: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/18219

I hope you like it.

-Jim (DecoJim) Garrett