 Town / 8954
Re: Working Minifig-Scale Mailbox
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 19 May 2006 02:14:38 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jeffery MacEachern wrote:
   In lugnet.town, Aaron Amatnieks wrote:
   Fantastic, Will be modifying it to suit the AU enviroment. so damn impressive

Thanx! Sorry, but what’s “AU”?

Australia :) (aussie web sites end with .com.au, hence au)

   Try one of these in the center of the base http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x746. I love this piece, and have bought many a clikit set to satisfy my hunger for it. What is the not to love about a plate(ish) thick stud to stud connector
Good idea for some things, but I try to stay away from Trans-Pink :)

Ditto, The Clear one on the other hand....

   I might pick up some somewhere along the way, for the insides of things. Are they based on standard Lego units, at least? (could it be adjusted to fit normally with a few plates?)

Diameter touches studs either side so unable to have anything connected. It’s hight is about a plate and a halfish (i may me wrong, havn’t measured it) I find it very useful in micro building. I will try and measure one over the weekend