 Town / 8932
Re: Working Minifig-Scale Mailbox
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2006 00:31:28 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jeffery MacEachern wrote:
   This is my latest creation - small, but pretty cool, if I do say so myself.
--SNIP-- --SNIP--
   Jeffery MacEachern
BS: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Jaem
MOCPages: http://mocpages.com/home.php/3584
Blog: http://bricksnbytes.blogspot.com

This is a really cool little MOC. I’ve been trying to think of ways to keep studs up at the bottom but nothing has come to me yet.

Tim