 Town / 8674
Re: a town structure contest!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:42:13 GMT

In lugnet.town, Ondrew Hartigan wrote:

Hey all,
    I would like to run a town structure contest. This is partly because there
has been a shortage of town moc's on lugnet lately (1), and personally I think
it would be a great way to spark some new ideas for the community.

Excellent, Ondrew! We haven't had a Town building contest in years.

I'd be happy to donate a Lions Gate Models instruction CD (or more) as a prize,
but would that mean I can't enter?

Kevin