 Town / 8675
8674  |  8676
Subject:
COLTC at Great train EXpo, Columbus OH, Jan 14-15
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 13 Jan 2006 14:43:17 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

This weekend, The Central Ohio Lego Train Club will have a ~30 by 30 foot area at the Great Train Expo Show.

www.greattrainexpo.com

We will have a large layout, with no less than 7 train loops. We’ll have tall skyscrapers, a new bridge, and a large trainyard, as well as many buildings.

We will also bring some loose bricks, so partents and kids can build with LEOG themselves.

The show is in the Lausche building, located on the state fairgrounds. There will be many more layouts, as well as dealers, inlcuding several that sell LEGO products.

Showtimes will be 10 AM to 4 PM on Saturday and Sunday.

Admission is $7 for adults, kids under 12 are free.

Check our website for additional info, and for pictures after the show:

www.coltc.org

On behalf of the members of COLTC, Paul Janssen