 Town / 8644
Re: a town structure contest!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 00:48:11 GMT

In lugnet.town, Adrian Carpenter wrote:
   Sounds like fun. I don’t think I’ll follow the scale guidelines too closely,

well it seems i can’t seem to follow them myself. check out my latest moment of stupidity.

i built it then put a mini fig next to it. DOH!

but
   I’ll try my best to use them as suggestions. I just can’t think very well numerically when it comes to LEGO. I’m excited about what I’ll build, but more excited about seeing what other people will contribute.

I’m very excited as well. i’m hoping that the $200 in prizes might help draw people in. it should be fun.

ondrew