 Town / 8520
Re: "Square Ghost Cafe"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sun, 25 Sep 2005 19:08:15 GMT

In lugnet.town, Erik Olson wrote:
In lugnet.town, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

There's a new cafe on a corner in Bregnerod:

   http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/By/Huse/Tre_hjoernehuse/#square-ghost-cafe

I can't follow this link...

I think I've finally found out what was wrong (see RTL for a detailed
description, if you're curious).  Now even MSIE should have access to the
web-pages.

Play well,

Jacob
--