 Town / 8492
8491  |  8493
Subject:
"Square Ghost Cafe"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 08:46:17 GMT

There's a new cafe on a corner in Bregnerod:

   http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/By/Huse/Tre_hjoernehuse/#square-ghost-cafe

The construction is based on the ideas I earlier experimented with when I built
Litir, <http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/By/Huse/Litir/>.  On the ground floor you
find the "Square Ghost Cafe" and on the top floor an apartment.

To ease access to the interior of the apartment and the cafe, both the roof and
the floor of the apartment can be removed.

Play well,

Jacob
--
Bregnerod Transit Authority - Moving mini-figs:
                            http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/BTA/