 Town / 8495
Re: "Square Ghost Cafe"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 08:28:03 GMT

In lugnet.town, Erik Olson wrote:
In lugnet.town, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:

[ http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/By/Huse/Tre_hjoernehuse/#square-ghost-cafe ]

The construction is based on the ideas I earlier experimented with when
I built Litir, <http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/By/Huse/Litir/>.

I can't follow this link...

Better like this?

   http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/By/Huse/Litir/

When you say Litir is built different from the other parts of Bregnerod
do you mean the vertical plate style? Yet the warehouse is a little bit
like that too.

Not only the vertical plates.  With "Litir" I also experimented with a
combination of uniform columns and beams with square fields in various
colours.

The warehouse differed by being constructed with Technic beams opposed to
"plain brick" beams and by having the beams hidden inside the structure.

On your zoning project, I liked the corner entrance and some other
features.

Thanks!  (you should have seen Katrines building - she always takes great
care with the interior of the buildings - unfortunately I wasn't fast
enough with the camera)

But I laughed at the trash bin because it's a telling detail and shows
your minifigs are neat.

:-)

It's actually there because I wanted to make a minimum of order in the
living-room that evening. ;)

What I'm most proud of with that building is probably the shelves behind
the bar (and similar ones on another wall) and the spiral staircase out
in the courtyard.

I have to buy some more pieces, so Katrine doesn't feel she has to take
one house down to build the next one.  Sometimes I hardly get time to
appreciate all the fine details of her buildings.

Play well,

Jacob
--
Bregnerod (a LEGO town):