 Town / 8499
Re: "Square Ghost Cafe"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 13:37:45 GMT

In lugnet.town, Erik Olson wrote:
No this one is weird:
[ http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/By/Huse/Tre_hjoernehuse/#square-ghost-cafe ]

For some reason in Safari, that or
http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/By/Huse/Tre_hjoernehuse/
downloads to a file, though if I open the file it is fine.

Your server doesn't seem to return a header like "Content-Type: text/html" in
response to plain GET http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/By/Huse/Tre_hjoernehuse/ or
anything else but it's been so long since I did web programming. I don't know
what content types Safari asks for in its GET request.

Wierd.  I get similar results on both URLs:

% lynx -dump -head http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/By/Huse/Tre_hjoernehuse/
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 13:33:36 GMT
Server: Apache/2.0.54 (Debian GNU/Linux)

% lynx -dump -head http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/By/Huse/Litir/
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 13:34:16 GMT
Server: Apache/2.0.54 (Debian GNU/Linux)

%

Anyway, accessing Litir or ay other of your pages works as expected!

That's always something. :)

I really like the roof beams made of inverse slopes/2x2 slopes, with
plates in between.

Thanks.

Play well,

Jacob
--
Formula One Racers (with building instructions):
       http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/Transport/Biler/Formel-1/