 Town / 7790
Re: Library Scenes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 03:46:33 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Marc Nelson, Jr. wrote:
   After seeing the great library-themed creations from Bruce Hietbrink and Lenny Hoffman, I was motivated to take pictures of a couple of MOCs based on scenes from the library where I work:

I’d love to know what you think (especially any fellow library workers out there), and I hope to see some more library-themed MOCs!

AWESOME! It’s amazing how one library looks like all libraries!

These were so good, I passed them on to the Department Head of my Library - I think she’d really get a kick out of them.

Your solution for the book cart almost makes me ashamed of mine - it is excellent! I’ve never been particularly impressed with 1x2 plates as books, but the way you did it with the double sided book cart, really sells the idea well.

-Lenny