 Town / 7789
7788  |  7790
Subject:
Library Scenes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 03:25:39 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

After seeing the great library-themed creations from Bruce Hietbrink and Lenny Hoffman, I was motivated to take pictures of a couple of MOCs based on scenes from the library where I work:

I’d love to know what you think (especially any fellow library workers out there), and I hope to see some more library-themed MOCs!

Marc Nelson Jr.