 Town / 7791
Re: Library Scenes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 04:29:55 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Marc Nelson, Jr. wrote:
   After seeing the great library-themed creations from Bruce Hietbrink and Lenny Hoffman, I was motivated to take pictures of a couple of MOCs based on scenes from the library where I work:

I’d love to know what you think (especially any fellow library workers out there), and I hope to see some more library-themed MOCs!

Marc Nelson Jr.

These look great. But one problem the books are all the same size, in a real library that would never happen. Don’t know about your library but we get yelled at for bringing a chair to the circ desk, heck we get yelled at for having books on the counter and shelves behind the circ desk.