 Town / 7733
Re: Slope Parts Selection (was Re: Information on Set 4886)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 2004 09:37:09 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jason J. Railton wrote:

I notice that in this set, the Lego set designers have found the need for internal corner slopes. They also seem to have used more 2x4 slopes than 2x2. Truly remarkable. Why weren’t these designers involved in the design of the recent slope packs?

Jason Railton
But they still make the slopes in red (which is available now, if looking hard) - but we still need them in black, as black seems to have replaced blue as the “second” roof color. And I am still a bit irritated by the fact, that there is only one size of window; in older sets there was a nice variety of different windows.

But, anyhow, this set is a HUGE step forward comparing to other recent Town two-wall “buildings”.

Arne, Copenhagen