 Town / 7732
Re: Information on Set 4886
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 05:56:02 GMT

   This is the thread you seek: http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=47860&t=i&v=a

The set number was yet unknown at the time this thread develloped, this explains your difficulty locating it.

Thank you , that does explain it (i was only searching for the set number.)

   In the first message you’ll find a link to a picture from a retailers cataloge, including the surrounding text in German and French. In the fourth message you’ll find a translation of this text.

Excellent. and apon reading all that, most of my questions have been answered. and the rest will be answered in time.

   With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

with smiles back , Aaron A