 Town / 7637
  New MOC - The Paramount Theatre

Good day all, (URL) Just a quick post to share some pictures of my latest MOC, (URL) Bricton's Paramount Theatre.> This theatre is based on the one I frequented as a child and teen. It is also an attempt to prove to an AFOL friend of mine that town (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.town, FTX) !!

  Re: New MOC - The Paramount Theatre

(...) Very nice, Janey. I hope you don't let the figs make out in the balcony too much. (...) LOL with friends like that who needs enemies? ROSCO (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: New MOC - The Paramount Theatre

(...) Hi Janey, Very nice. I really like the marquee. The neon touch adds a lot to it. Interiors get overlooked in my buildings (ie: I don't make them), your's looks great. The curtains are thoughful too. Excellent. Great, all around. The blue, (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: New MOC - The Paramount Theatre

(...) (URL) (...) Incredible! I love the entrance, with the rotating doors and the curved signs. But best of all is the name sign, great work! Ofcourse I don't know the original, but I'd put a bit more detail to the roofline, it looks a bit "flat" (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.town)

  Re: New MOC - The Paramount Theatre

(...) (URL) (...) Thanks Rosco, Thankfully, I can not be held responsible for anything that the figs do in the balcony, those smiling faces have strange powers of mind control over me. Janey "Red Brick" (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: New MOC - The Paramount Theatre

(...) Thanks Jonathan, The interior is a bit cramped but it was fun building those details. Yeah, I know.... the blue .... well a bit questionable at best, but no red?? OUCH! Janey "RED Brick" (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: New MOC - The Paramount Theatre

(...) Thanks Jan, You review is very kind. To be honest, I'm not sure about the original, because unfortunately it was torn down 15 or so years ago. I made it from memory, and it probably could use a bit more detail. I am thinking about bringing it (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: New MOC - The Paramount Theatre

(...) It definitely works from what I can seen in the photo. Use of only black, white and neon trim seems to dull down the blue quite nicely. A dash of yellow or even red would probably ruin the effect. (20 years ago, 27-Jul-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.color, FTX)