 Town / 7642
Re: New MOC - The Paramount Theatre
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 22:10:53 GMT

In lugnet.town, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.town, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

   Very nice, Janey. I hope you don’t let the figs make out in the balcony too much.
   It is also an attempt to prove to an AFOL friend of mine that town buildings can be made out of blue.

LOL with friends like that who needs enemies?

ROSCO

Thanks Rosco,

Thankfully, I can not be held responsible for anything that the figs do in the balcony, those smiling faces have strange powers of mind control over me.

Janey “Red Brick”