 Town / 7641
Re: New MOC - The Paramount Theatre
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 20:14:31 GMT

Janey Cook wrote:

Good day all,

<http://www.bmts.com/~bccook/para.htm<http://www.bmts.com/~bccook/parathumb.JPG>>

Just a quick post to share some pictures of my latest MOC,

<http://www.bmts.com/~bccook/para.htm Bricton's Paramount Theatre.>

This theatre is based on the one I frequented as a child and teen.

{It is also an attempt to prove to an AFOL friend of mine that town
{buildings
[can] be made out of blue.}

Incredible!

I love the entrance, with the rotating doors and the curved signs. But best
of all is the name sign, great work! Ofcourse I don't know the original,
but I'd put a bit more detail to the roofline, it looks a bit "flat"
compared to the rest of the detailled front.

The interior truely rocks! Specially the curtains are an amazing detail.
I hope you'll be able to bring this building along to BrickFest, would love
to have a better look at it. Awesome work.
--
Jan-Albert van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/brickpiles/
Brick Piles          | Santa Fe B-unit