 Town / 7643
Re: New MOC - The Paramount Theatre
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 22:16:36 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jonathan Lopes wrote:
   In lugnet.town, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   Good day all,

Hi Janey,

Very nice. I really like the marquee. The neon touch adds a lot to it. Interiors get overlooked in my buildings (ie: I don’t make them), your’s looks great. The curtains are thoughful too. Excellent.

Great, all around.

The blue, though....

Best,

Jonathan (who rarely even builds buildings in red)

Thanks Jonathan,

The interior is a bit cramped but it was fun building those details. Yeah, I know.... the blue .... well a bit questionable at best, but no red?? OUCH!

Janey “RED Brick”