 Town / 7632
  Beechcraft Starship

Hi everyone I have just finished a MOC of the Beechcraft Starship, recently seen escorting Spaceship One on the scaled composites website ((URL)). I have tried to build it so that it fits with the SYSTEM Airport sets, with a little success I think. (...) (20 years ago, 24-Jul-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Beechcraft Starship

(...) I liked the look of this ship. My few (minor nits really) comments are: 1. I think the wings may be too large for a "minifig compressed scale" ship that's in scale with airport set ships. Those all are 4 wide fuselages but have pretty small (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jul-04, to lugnet.town)

  Re: Beechcraft Starship

(...) I agree. Although I do like the overall delta-like shape that you see from underneath, something very distinctive about the Starship. I have now "installed" seats, and just like the SYSTEM planes, there ain't a lot of room in there! (...) I (...) (20 years ago, 25-Jul-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Beechcraft Starship

(...) You're quite welcome. I hope you choose to post some post modification pics too... it will be interesting to see if all the changes actually helped or if some detracted... :-) (...) Raytheon seems to be actively trying to get the aircraft out (...) (20 years ago, 26-Jul-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)