 Town / 7465
Re: Back to the Future MINI Fig Scale Delorean
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 15:39:26 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joel Bedger wrote:
Hello Everyone!!

This is my first post to Lugnet, and although I've read all your posts for
years, I've only recently become a member.

I sat down the past few days and decided I HAD to build a MINI fig scale model
of the Back to the Future Delorean.

All in all I hope you enjoy it, and please let me know what you think!!

See them all at....

Thanks!!
Joel

Hello!

Welcome to Lugnet!

Great job on your first post and MOC. The work you did on the details really
give the car the personality. Hope to see you become an active member with lots
more great models!

Bill