 Town / 7464
Re: Back to the Future MINI Fig Scale Delorean
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 16 May 2004 20:27:28 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joel Bedger wrote:

You must have worked hard on this!

Interesting use of string and flex tube! Everybody look at that!

Perhaps more flex tube would look good?

The 8-wide hood makes the car appear flatter and lower than it is which is good.

Finally, you deserve some more grey tiles!

If you had some 2x2 grey tile would you try those on the hood?

Welcome to Lugnet!

-Erik