 Town / 7418
    Re: Dial 'M' for Muppet —Mike Crowley
   (...) I can understand why she wouldn't get Kermit. He was more famous for being on The Muppet Show, and when he was on Sesame Street, a lot of the time he had a trench coat, hat and microphone and was supposed to be a reporter. I'm not sure if they (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

        Re: Dial 'M' for Muppet —David Laswell
     (...) He's supposed to be the only Muppet who has made appearances on both SS and TMS, but yeah, he's not a character that most people immediately associate with SS. (...) Kermit was retired from SS after Jim Henson died. (...) Ernie does seem a bit (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)

         Re: Dial 'M' for Muppet —Jan-Albert van Ree
     (...) Only in the USA then, in the Netherlands he's still appearing almost every night (yeah I sometimes catch an episode, Ernie & Bert still crack me up) (...) I'd love to see a Bert next to Ernie. Would make them even more easy to recognize. (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.town)

         Re: Dial 'M' for Muppet —David Laswell
     (...) Since Jim Henson actually did the voice for Kermit in the original American version, replacing him with a new voice talent would have probably felt like bringing in a new actor for Mr. Hooper when Will Lee died. They do still show old clips (...) (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Dial 'M' for Muppet —Tim David
   Snuffleupagus Snuffleupagus Snuffleupagus (20 years ago, 4-May-04, to lugnet.town, FTX)