 Town / 7220
    Need Your Opinion, Town Folks! —William P. (Pat) Hough
   TexLUG is holding their 2004 Spring Meet in two weeks. That said, I have been running amok, busy on BrickLink and trying to piece together some city-like objects. I would like you (that's you) to look at each of these small MOCs and give me your (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Need Your Opinion, Town Folks! —Larry Pieniazek
     In lugnet.town, William P. (Pat) Hough wrote: (snip) (...) time... these aren't yet public. Hope that helps. I can't comment on the actual designs till they are. But I would say you may be asking for feedback too much... Use what you like or what (...) (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.town)

        Re: Need Your Opinion, Town Folks! —Rob Cunningham
   (...) The first one looks most natural to me, although none of them look much like UK lamp posts. (...) off. Unless it looks out of place, I'd go with it. (...) Take a look at the traffic lights here: (URL) fine work! Thanks, Quboid (21 years ago, 17-Mar-04, to lugnet.town)