 Town / 7221
Re: Need Your Opinion, Town Folks!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 13:12:09 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.town, William P. (Pat) Hough wrote:

(snip)

#1: More angular, half-spherical transparent yellow brick

If you're in a hurry for replies, you may want to consider using deep links next
time... these aren't yet public.

Hope that helps. I can't comment on the actual designs till they are. But I
would say you may be asking for feedback too much... Use what you like or what
works for you with your parts (after looking at what other people do) and be
happy.

To your other question, to get good ideas for town buildings, peruse the show
report pages of leading LTCs, big train layouts usually feature lots of great
town buildings. You can find the LTC pages by reading their groups here on
LUGNET or by using the collected logo page on the www.iltco.org site under
www.iltco.org/clubs ... I won't name off clubs for fear of omitting some great
ones, except to mention that my home club, MichLTC, is in my view, one of the
clubs that tends to do large layouts and tends to have lots of really high
quality town buildings.