 Town / 7135
Re: BrickTopia - Capitalist Pig Reeducation Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 03:50:41 GMT

Brad Hamilton <bhamilto1@cox.net> wrote:
Thanks - I think that this building takes the cake for using the most
number of architectural styles in a single building (modern?, Chinese?,
Gothic, Baroque). Although I had a general concept in mind for the

Just one, actually: postmodern. (Beautifully so.)

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>