 Town / 7127
Re: BrickTopia - Capitalist Pig Reeducation Center
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 17:54:25 GMT

Bravo, Brad. Another impressive addition to the megalopolis.

And a fun write-up as well.

I’m still wondering, though, why nobody ever responded to this post.

Maybe you’re just not at liberty to talk about it though. @8^)

Regards,

-Brendan